GNM Admission Assam 2022 | Apply for SSUHS GNM Admission: Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) is inviting online application from the eligible and interested candidates who want to enroll themselves into GNM Courses in Assam. After online application candidates will have to appear the SSUHS GNM Entrance Examination, 2022 (GNMEE) to be eligible to get admission into Assam GNM Courses.
The Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) gives the opportunity for the GNM Courses in Assam every year. For this year also they have ask the interested candidates to fill their form for GNM Admission Assam 2022. Last date of submit online application for GNMEE Assam 2022 is 2nd June 2022.
- 1 GNM Admission Assam 2022 Details
- 2 Education Qualification Required for GNM Admission Assam
- 3 Other Important Notes on Assam GNM Admission
- 4 GNM Admission Assam Age Limit
- 5 GNM Admission Assam Application Fee
- 6 How to Apply for GNM Admission Assam
- 7 Documents Required to Upload While Apply Online
- 8 GNM Admission Assam Important Dates
- 9 GNM Admission Assam Important Links
GNM Admission Assam 2022 Details
Notice Category: Assam Career Admission
Exam Name: SSUHS GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE), 2022
Exam Conducted By: Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences(SSUHS)
Academic Year: 2022-2023
Name of Government: Government of Assam
Application Start date: 18 May 2022
Application Last date: 2nd June 2022
Application Fee: 1200Rs only
Date of Entrance Exam: 26th June 2022 (Sunday)
Exam Centre: Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta and Tezpur
Type of Exam: Written Test (OMR)
Official Website: http://www.ssuhs.in
Education Qualification Required for GNM Admission Assam
Educational Qualification: The minimum educational qualification to select the candidates in HSSLC (10+2) (Science) or its equivalent passed from a recognized Board/ Council/ University with English as one of the subjects, securing at least 45% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) for General (Unreserved) category and 40% marks in aggregate for candidates belonging to SC/ ST (P)/ ST (H) category.
Other Important Notes on Assam GNM Admission
Permanent Resident: Candidates must be a permanent resident of Assam State and must submit a certificate to this effect.
Gender: Only Female candidates are eligible to apply.
Citizenship: Only Indian citizens will be eligible to participate in this GNMEE 2022.
Permanent Resident Certificate: The provision of Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) shall not be applicable to the wife/ daughter of the employee of Government of Assam.
GNM Admission Assam Age Limit
Candidates from age of 17 years and to 24 years will be eligible to apply for GNM Admission Assam Entrance Exam 2022. Apart from this, Candidates of SC/ST categories, upper age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
GNM Admission Assam Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay Rs.1,200/- (Rupees One Thousand Two Hundred Only) as application fee while submit online application for the Entrance Exam of Assam SSUHS GNM Admission. The payment can be made using the popular methods of paying online which are available on the application portal.
How to Apply for GNM Admission Assam
Candidate find themselves eligible to Apply for GNM Admission Assam can submit online application @ http://www.ssuhsonline.in/stud_login.php#. However, if you want to know about the step-by-step guide, please check below steps-
- Check below to the Important Links section.
- Click on the GNM Admission Assam Online Application Link.
- You will be redirected to the GNM Admission Assam Online Application Portal.
- Now Register yourself in the portal first, if not done already.
- Now, Login and check online form.
- Fill the Online Form properly.
- Upload the necessary documents required.
- Upload your Signature and Photo.
- Pay the Application Fee, if applicable.
Finally, Submit the application form and take a printout of the Application for future use.
Documents Required to Upload While Apply Online
Following documents needs to upload while someone apply for GNM Admission Assam Entrance Exam.
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate or Class 10th Admit Card).
- Educational Qualification Certificates and Marksheets.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable).
- Debit or Credit Card Details for Online Payment. Passport Size Photograph.
GNM Admission Assam Important Dates
|Assam GNM Admission Starting date of online application||18 May 2022|
|Assam GNM Admission Last date of online application||2 June 2022|
|Assam GNM Admission Download of Admit Card||17 June 2022|
|Assam GNM Admission Entrance Exam Date||26 June 2022|
|Assam GNM Admission Entrance Answer Key||Notify Later|
|Assam GNM Admission Entrance Result||Notify Later|
GNM Admission Assam Important Links
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|For more Jobs related news||Click Here|
- City Union Bank Recruitment 2022 – Relationship Managers Posts, Eligibility, Last Date and More Details
- BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2022 – 281 SI, Constable Posts, Eligibility, Last Date and More Details
- GNM Admission Assam 2022 | Apply Now for SSUHS GNM Admission – Check Here
- DME Assam Admit Card 2022 – Download DME Assam Recruitment Admit card
- ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 – 922 Posts, Online Apply